Hardwood & Laminate Floor Care Services
Watch the 46 second presentation below to discover a secret that is guaranteed to bring back the showroom sparkle to your hardwood or laminate floors. (Hint: It’s non-invasive, quick, and very effective!)
Done Rite Carpet Care has created a green, allergy cleaning and refinishing process that is completely dust free, quick to accomplish, and can transform just about any age hardwood or laminate floor. Like every service we offer, the hardwood floor cleaning services part of our business implores cutting-edge products which are designed to clean, repair, and refinish your hardwood or laminate floors to a spectacular appearance (conditions permitting).
We are the only hardwood and laminate floor care/cleaning company in Southern California with a risk-free guarantee. Finally, you can enjoy bright, clean, and shiny hardwood and laminate floors like you have never experienced before (without the mess of fine dust contaminates from sanding your floor).
How to Tell If Your Floor Needs our Professional Laminate Floor Cleaning Services – The Preservation Process
If your hardwood or laminate floor has not received professional hardwood and laminate floor cleaning services maintenance care in the last 18 months, or if cleaning no longer restores your floors to an acceptable appearance (and they still look dull and dingy, scratched, and gouged, and separations between boards can be seen), Done Rite Carpet Care can help correct minor damage to make your hazy and cloudy looking floors look sparkling clean again.
Beautify and Preserve More than Floors
The same preservation process can be used to refinish fine hardwood furnishings. Cabinets, tables, and desks can be restored to a new look while being protected from damage. A little preventative maintenance will help keep those valuable pieces in top condition for life.
You will enjoy:
- Our green, allergy, plant-based preservation cleaning process that is completely dust-free and baby and pet safe.
- A dustless process.
- A quick drying time (usually about an hour). Move your furniture back in 6 hours and your rugs after 12 hours.
- Qualified, trained technicians who treat your floors and furnishings as if they were their own.
- Convenient and reliable scheduling.
With minimal maintenance, our professional hardwood and laminate floor cleaning services will save you time and money for years to come. Take advantage of our hardwood or laminate floor cleaning services once every 12 to 18 months and, chances are, you will never need to have your hardwood floor sanded, re-stained, and recoated (an inconvenient and costly restorative process that typically takes 3-5 days to complete).
We love the final result that our dust-free green, anti-allergen, plant-based, preservation process for hardwood and laminate floors achieves. You will love how amazingly effective, and fast it is!
If you’ve been told that you might have to replace your floors, talk to us first.
Our free inspection and estimate, with our rejuvenating hardwood floor cleaning services that will bring your floors back to life, could save you thousands of dollars in wood floor restoration fees or premature replacement costs. Trust Done Rite Carpet Care to preserve your hardwood or laminate floors with our green, dust-free, safe, and effective hardwood and laminate floor cleaning services.
Six Secrets to Effective Hardwood and Laminate Floor Care:
- Use dirt-trapping mats at all exterior doors.
- Strong sunlight can cause wood to fade. To avoid an uneven appearance, move area rugs occasionally and drape or shade large windows to avoid direct sunlight on the wood.
- Apply fabric-faced gliders to the legs of your furniture.
- Vacuum or dust floors as often as you vacuum your carpet.
- Wipe food and other spills immediately with a damp (not wet) cloth. Standing moisture can damage poorly finished floors.
- Avoid soaps. They can build up and create problems. For cleaning, use products that are specifically formulated for hardwood and or laminate floors.
Call family-owned Done Rite Carpet Care NOW for a FREE no obligation quote at:
Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, and Surrounding Communities in Ventura County and West Los Angeles County.