Want to add years to your carpet’s life and life to those years? Want to prevent, correct, or restore reappearing spots that are typically the beginning of the end for high quality carpets (without paying one cent)?
99% of professional carpet cleaners unknowingly leave behind cleaning mistakes that triggers a recently cleaned carpet to get dirty again fast, and spots that were gone to “magically” resurface bigger and darker. Using over-the-counter spot-cleaner and or hiring a professional to “deep clean” your carpet every 12 to 24 months is the most expensive and ineffective way to maintain your carpet. Before long your carpet will become a soil-magnet, the color will appear dingy, the fibers will feel kinda hard and crunchy, and the pile will become matted. How do homeowners break this struggle to stay clean cycle and restore their carpet back to its original beauty? Easy: They call us and schedule a FREE carpet audit.
A FREE 10 Minute No-Obligation Carpet Audit!
We’ll come to your house or commercial business and audit your carpet for free. That’s right – there’s no cost and no obligation of any kind. Here’s exactly what we’ll do:
- First, we’ll cover all the problems your carpet has.
I’ll check for unwanted stains and other issues. I’ll tell you whether or not they can be removed or restored and how. This includes pet stains and other difficult dilemmas such as re-appearing spots, soil-magnet syndrome, dingy color tone, matted pile, etc.
- I’ll calculate the wear age of your carpet.
Your carpet may be 10 years old but only have a wear age of two years. However, your carpet may be two years old but have a wear age of 10 years. I’ll explain how long it will be before you’ll need to get new carpet, and I’ll give you a restorative prescription to reverse its wear age and return your carpet as close back to its original orientation as possible, so it can perform again the way its manufacturer intended and last as long as possible.
- I’ll inform you of how to make your carpet as healthy as possible.
Oh, you’ve never thought of your carpet as having good or bad health? Well, just like people, if a carpet is in bad health, it will not live long. Healthy carpets are great for healthy wallets and for healthy people.Yes, your carpet’s health can affect your and your family’s health. Just like you track in dirt from the outside, you also track in car exhaust, cigarette smoke, asphalt, chemicals, dust, germs, bacteria, pollens, dust mites, dander, tar, soot, and many other particles. These pollutants get lodged into your carpet, just like dirt.Correctly cleaned carpets reduce indoor air pollution!
You’ve heard the hype about indoor air being more polluted than outdoor air. Well, it’s true. The main reason is because indoor air is trapped. Rarely does it get completely replaced. Outdoor air, on the other hand, gets blown away and new, cleaner air replaces it. Trapped indoor air gets pollutants in it from your carpet and air ducts. Then, when someone walks over them, they get re-dispersed into your air and you and your family breathe them, over and over. That’s why indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air.There is a way out of this unhealthy cycle, though. Getting your carpets correctly cleaned thoroughly and regularly gets rid of these pollutants in your carpet.
- After analyzing your carpet, I’ll write up an exact and customized cleaning quote according to your carpet’s specific fiber type, soil level, and the areas you’d like to have cleaned. I’ll explain what your carpet needs to restore it back to its original beauty. I’ll share with you proper interim DIY cleaning tactics that are inexpensive and restorative in nature (vs. costly and aggresive) so you can keep your carpet looking always clean for a fraction of the cost of a regular deep cleaning (and without working any harder)!
First, we just need to find out if this free 10-minute carpet audit is for you.
Let’s be clear…
This is for quality-minded homeowners who want to:
- Prevent or correct re-appearing spots and other unwanted carpet issues
- Feel confident in your carpet and get the absolute most out of your floor covering investment
- Learn proper cleaning tactics, so simple (and fail-proof) that an eight-year-old child could do them
- Cut your lifetime cost of future professional care by up to 60 percent
- Possibly meet the last carpet cleaner you’ll ever need that’ll keep your carpet bright, soft, fluffy, and looking always clean
This is not for a consumer who is shopping for:
- A typical result that lasts a little while (a rented machine can do this) that resoils fast
- The cheapest price
- A company who doesn’t guarantee (and normally not insured)
- A quick brush-the-dirt-off-the-surface cleaning (maybe call a cheap coupon company)
Are you a good fit for this free audit?
If you want to get informed of how to properly care for your carpet so it can look always beautiful and last as long as possible, call us today at 877-955-2378 (BEST) to schedule a free 10-minute no-obligation carpet audit.
We can set up your free carpet audit two different ways. The first is to make an appointment for a free 10-minute carpet audit only. The second (and most popular way) is to book a free 10-minute carpet audit and if you feel our quote is fair, have us do a great job right then and there. Please let us know at the time of your call which way you prefer to schedule so we can know how much time to set a side and who to send. Rest assured, whether you schedule it the first way or the second, you are not obligated to hire us whatsoever.
So if you’re a Ventura County “quality minded” consumer and want to prolong the life and beauty of your floor investment, return your carpet as close back to its original orientation as possible, reduce future maintenance costs by up to 60 percent, and possibly meet the last carpet cleaner you’ll ever need, go ahead and call us now at 877-955-2378 (BEST) and say, “I’d like to schedule a free audit please.”