Laminate Cleaner Trick for “Value-Minded” Homeowners & Decision Makers of Commercial Businesses
A “Local Laminate Floor Cleaning Expert” Reveals a Simple Laminate Cleaner Trick to Clean, Restore, Shine, and Protect Either Laminate or Hardwood Floors
Rest Assured Our Green, Allergy Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaning and Preservation Process is 100% Money Back Guarantee (We Know It Works!)
Laminate Cleaner Trick
This laminate (and hardwood) cleaner trick was specifically designed to deep clean, restore, and shine laminate and hardwood floors. It eliminates streaking, hazing, clouding, dulling, and footprint tracking. It will remove scoff marks and surface scratches and will give your laminate or hardwood floor long lasting protection against liquid spills and moisture intrusion.
What Is The Laminate Cleaner Trick?
The Laminate Cleaner Trick is also known as our Green, Allergy Cleaning and preservation process for hardwood and laminate flooring. It’s a dustless, sand-less, and mess-free state of the art process that will get your laminate or hardwood floors looking as good as new! Even better! It’s so effective, quick, and worth it.
Laminate Cleaner Trick Works On More Floor Surfaces Than Hardwood and Laminate
It also works on residential or commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Vinyl, Formica, Bamboo, Cork, and Linoleum flooring. It is 100% Biodegradable and contains no harmful chemicals and is baby and pet safe.
What Does The Laminate Cleaner Trick Do For Your Laminate or Hardwood Floors?
- Brings back the showroom shine to dull laminate or hardwood floors
- Helps protect the original laminate or hardwood floor surface
- Helps seal laminate and hardwood flooring joints from liquid spills, moisture, and other contaminates
- Fills and hides minor scratches on laminate and hardwood floor surfaces
- Removes scuff marks from laminate and hardwood flooring
- Deep cleans laminate and hardwood floors
- Give your laminate or hardwood flooring a brand new look
- Helps eliminate prints and tracking from bare feet and pets
- Does the same thing for linoleum, vinyl, cork, and bamboo floors
- NO SANDING REQUIRED
- Will take daily punishment instead of the laminate or hardwood top coat
What Will the Laminate Cleaner Trick Remove From Your Laminate or Hardwood Floors?
- Orange Glo
- Furniture Polish
- Factory Over-Spray
- Quick Shine
- Mop & Glo
- Vinegar and Water
- Paint (conditions permitting)
- Wood Solv
- Floor Polish
- Wood Pecker’s Smart Shine
- And almost any other product that shouldn’t be on laminate or hardwood floors
Why Should You Apply The Laminate Cleaner Trick To Your Laminate Or Hardwood Floors?
Laminate, Pergo, bamboo, linoleum, and cork as well as wood floors, get scuffed, scratched, and dull and hazy looking from normal wear and tear.
Why You Should Not Use (DIY Products Such As); Bona, Mop and Glo, Or Rejuvenate On Your Laminate Or Hardwood floors
Typical over-the-counter laminate/hardwood floor cleaners leave traces of residue behind, which over time, build up layer upon layer. This makes your laminate or hardwood floor susceptible to a condition called soil-magnet-syndrome. It’s when your floor takes on a dingy look and the more you clean it the dingier it gets. Your’e not helping your floor at this point your only hurting it.
Why You’ll Love The Laminate Cleaner Trick For Your Laminate And Hardwood Flooring
We’ll bring back the showroom shine to your laminate or hardwood floors (without you working any harder!). That’s right, we’ll get your laminate or hardwood flooring back to point “A”. Plus, we’ll coach you how to keep it there so your floor always looks beautiful and is stays simple to care for the whole time you have it!
Four Steps To The Laminate Cleaner Trick
- Call and schedule a no-obligation free assessment
- Specialist arrives to audit and quote the job
- Client approves or disapproves quote
- Client let’s us do a great job right then, schedules work to be done on a different day, or simply leaves it as a no-obligation free quote
Taking advantage of the Laminate Cleaner Trick is as simple as that!
Call Us Now At 877-955-2378 And Get The Laminate & Hardwood Floor Care Service You Deserve